Across the Gail River stands New Hampshire’s sole surviving blast furnace. Active in the 19th century it produced pig and bar iron used to make faarm tools and cast iron for Franconia Stoves. Built in 1805 it is an important reminder of Franconia’s industrial origins.
Image is available in 8”x10” archival prints, mounted on a white 14”x16” acid-free board and mat, ready for framing. All prints are signed and enclosed in a protective acetate sleeve.
$65 includes shipping.